Deep Learning for Autonomous Vehicle Control:Algorithms, State-of-the-Art, and Future Prospects (Synthesis Lectures on Advances in Automotive Technology)
Authors:Sampo Kuutti – Saber Fallah – Richard Bowden
Release Finelybook 出版日期：2019-08-08
pages 页数：82 pages
The next generation of autonomous vehicles will provide major improvements in traffic flow, fuel efficiency, and vehicle safety.
Several challenges currently prevent the deployment of autonomous vehicles, one aspect of which is robust and adaptable vehicle control. Designing a controller for autonomous vehicles capable of providing adequate performance in all driving scenarios is challenging due to the highly complex environment and inability to test the system in the wide variety of scenarios which it may encounter after deployment. However, deep learning methods have shown great promise in not only providing excellent performance for complex and non-linear control problems, but also in generalizing previously learned rules to new scenarios. For these reasons, the use of deep neural networks for vehicle control has gained significant interest.
In this book, we introduce relevant deep learning techniques, discuss recent algorithms applied to autonomous vehicle control, identify strengths and limitations of available methods, discuss research challenges in the field, and provide insights into the future trends in this rapidly evolving field.
下载地址：Deep Learning for Autonomous Vehicle Control 9781681736167.pdf
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Deep Learning for Autonomous Vehicle Control:Algorithms, State-of-the-Art, and Future Prospects
- Modern Deep Learning Design and Application Development: Versatile Tools to Solve Deep Learning Problems
- Advanced Decision Sciences Based on Deep Learning and Ensemble Learning Algorithms: A Practical Approach Using Python
- Salesforce B2C Solution Architect’s Handbook: Design scalable and cohesive business-to-consumer experiences with Salesforce Customer 360
- SOLID:The Software Design and Architecture Handbook
- Friendly Webflux: A Practical Guide to Reactive Programming with Spring Webflux
- Machine Learning for Finance: Beginner’s guide to explore machine learning in banking and finance