Concepts of Programming Languages (12th Edition)
Authors:Robert W. Sebesta
Release Finelybook 出版日期：2018-02-24
pages 页数：784 pages
For courses in computer programming.
Evaluates the fundamentals of contemporary computer programming languages
Concepts of Computer Programming Languages, 12th Edition introduces readers to the fundamental concepts of computer programming languages and provides them with the tools necessary to evaluate contemporary and future languages. Through a critical analysis of design issues of various program languages, the text teaches readers the essential differences between computing with specific languages, while the in-depth discussion of programming language structures also prepares them to study compiler design. The 12th Edition includes new material on contemporary languages like Swift and Python, replacing discussions of outdated languages.
下载地址：Concepts of Programming Languages, 12th Edition 9780134997186.pdf
- Exploratory Data Analytics for Healthcare (Innovations in Big Data and Machine Learning)
- Serverless Analytics with Amazon Athena: Query structured, unstructured, or semi-structured data in seconds without setting up any infrastructure
- Knowledge Graphs:Methodology, Tools and Selected Use Cases
- Internet of Things and Analytics for Agriculture, Volume 3
- Artificial Intelligence and Computing Logic: Cognitive Technology for AI Business Analytics
- Web App Development and Real-Time Web Analytics with Python: Develop and Integrate Machine Learning Algorithms into Web Apps