CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 Exam Guide: A-Z of Advanced Cybersecurity Concepts, Mock Exams, Real-world Scenarios with Expert Tips (English Edition)
Author: Dr. Akashdeep Bhardwaj
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：BPB Publications (June 28, 2022)
pages 页数：596 pages
CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 Exam Guide
● In-depth explanation of security architecture, security operations, security engineering and cryptography.
● Boosts practical skills with the aid of troubleshooting tips and exam-specific notes.
● Provides live use-cases to design, implement, and integrate security solutions across enterprise environments.
CompTIA CASP+ certification evaluates advanced technical security skills, such as security engineering and operations, enterprise-level risk assessments and IT governance, and the implementation of secure systems and network design and controls.
This CASP+ certification guide enables security professionals to become proficient and certified in creating highly resilient enterprise systems and networks that adhere to regulatory requirements. It contains real-world scenarios, practice tests, and numerous troubleshooting tips. Readers are instructed to create and construct security architectures for diverse business requirements. The book teaches how to create robust security methods for traditional, cloud, hybrid, and virtual environments. Readers learn how to set up application vulnerability controls, such as sandboxing, database security, and firmware security, and reduce their risks. Towards the end, readers can investigate various cryptography approaches such as hashing, code signing, SMIME, PKI, and DRM watermarking.
Every chapter of this CASP+ study guide is dedicated to helping the reader develop the practical, performance-based skills necessary to succeed in the exam.
What you will learn
● Conduct risk analysis, establish risk metrics and compare security baselines
● Learn different ways to secure host systems, devices, and storage controls
● Learn about malware sandboxing, fingerprinting, reconnaissance, and memory debugging
● Several vulnerability assessment tools include port scanners, protocol analyzers, and application interceptors
● Exposure to code signing, DRM watermarking, hashing, and PKI
● Expert advice on integrating hosts, networks, storage, and applications
Who this book is for
This book is for security architects, senior security engineers, security lead, and most security practitioners who want to get certified in designing an enterprise security landscape that works best for the business environment. The book expects professional knowledge on security before reading this book.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to CASP
2. Business and Industry Trends, Influences and Risks
3. Organization Security Policies and Documents
4. Risk Mitigation Strategies
5. Enterprise Risk Measurement and Metrics
6. Components of Network Security
7. Securing Hosts and Devices
8. Secure Storage Controls
9. Securing the Internet of Things
10. Cloud and Virtualization Security
11. Application Security Controls
12. Security Assessments
13. Selecting Vulnerability Assessment Tools
14. Securing Communications and Collaborative Solutions
15. Implementing Cryptographic Techniques
16. Identification, Authentication and Authorization
17. Security Incidents and Response
18. Integrating Hosts, Network, Storage and Applications
19. Security Activities Across Technology Lifecycle
20. CASP+ Skill Assessment Question and Answers
21. CASP+ Skill Assessment Question and Answers
22. Appendix D Study Planner