Coding the Arduino: Building Fun Programs, Games, and Electronic Projects
By 作者: Bob Dukish
ISBN-10 书号: 1484235096
ISBN-13 书号: 9781484235096
Edition 版本: 1st ed.
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2018-08-03
Pages 页数: 294
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
Get started with Arduino and computer coding. This book is intended for those new to the Arduino and computer coding. and looking to gain the skills to write microcontroller programs that can act on given inputs and operate electromechanical output devices.
Coding the Arduino contains four sections: background information, game development, electronic games and projects, and expanded programs. The final chapters expand on the functionality of some of the programs presented in previous chapters, and challenges you with capstone projects.
The projects will be described where the program code that is presented can be modified, or in which two or more of the sample programs may be used to synthesize a new program as the solution to the problem that is presented. Additionally, review questions are presented at the end of each chapter to test your comprehension of the material.
What You’ll Learn
Understand basic principles of technology, and about analog and digital electronics.
Create games from scratch, where you interactively play against the program.
Gain an introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Who This Book Is For
Electronic hobbyists and makers of all levels looking to get started with Arduinos.
- React Hooks in Action: With Suspense and Concurrent Mode
- Beginning iPhone Development with Swift: Exploring the iOS SDK
- Excel 2016 for Advertising Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems
- Beginning Robotics with Raspberry Pi and Arduino: Using Python and OpenCV
- Fundamentals of Computer Architecture and Design
- Linux Kernel Programming Part 2 – Char Device Drivers and Kernel Synchronization: Create user-kernel interfaces, work with peripheral I/O, and handle hardware interrupts
- Linux Kernel Programming: A comprehensive guide to kernel internals, writing kernel modules, and kernel synchronization
- Embedded Microprocessor System Design using FPGAs