Build Websites with Hugo: Fast Web Development with Markdown
By 作者:Brian P. Hogan
Paperback : 140 pages
ISBN-10 : 1680507265
ISBN-13 : 9781680507263
Product Dimensions : 19.05 x 0.84 x 23.5 cm
Publisher Finelybook 出版社 : O′Reilly (26 May 2020)
Language 语言: : English
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
Rediscover how fun web development can be with Hugo, the static site generator and web framework that lets you build content sites quickly using the skills you already have. Design layouts with HTML and share common components across pages. Create Markdown templates that let you create new content quickly. Consume and generate JSON, enhance layouts with logic, and generate a site that works on any platform with no runtime dependencies or database. Hugo gives you everything you need to build your next content site and have fun doing it.
Database-driven sites bring complexity you might not need, but building a site By 作者:hand is too much work. Hugo is a static site generator and web development framework that creates content sites quickly without the overhead or dependencies of a dyanmic web framework. With Hugo, you use HTML templates and Markdown to build static sites you can host anywhere, letting you use the skills you already have.
Dive in and build your next site with Hugo!
- Essential Python for the Physicist by Giovanni Moruzzi
- Statistical Programming in SAS, 2nd Edition
- 97 Things Every SRE Should Know: Collective Wisdom from the Experts
- SOLID: The Software Design and Architecture Handbook
- Pro Cryptography and Cryptanalysis: Creating Advanced Algorithms with C# and .NET
- Applied Incident Response
- Practical Machine Learning with AWS: Process, Build, Deploy, and Productionize Your Models Using AWS
- Practical Splunk Search Processing Language: A Guide for Mastering SPL Commands for Maximum Efficiency and Outcome