Big Data Analytics Methods:Analytics Techniques in Data Mining, Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing
Release Finelybook 出版日期：2019-12-16
pages 页数：254 pages
Big Data Analytics Methods unveils secrets to advanced analytics techniques ranging from machine learning, random forest classifiers, predictive modeling, cluster analysis, natural language processing (NLP), Kalman filtering and ensembles of models for optimal accuracy of analysis and prediction. More than 100 analytics techniques and methods provide big data professionals, business intelligence professionals and citizen data scientists insight on how to overcome challenges and avoid common pitfalls and traps in data analytics.
The book offers solutions and tips on handling missing data, noisy and dirty data, error reduction and boosting signal to reduce noise. It discusses data visualization, prediction, optimization, artificial intelligence, regression analysis, the Cox hazard model and many analytics using case examples with applications in the healthcare, transportation, retail, telecommunication, consulting, manufacturing, energy and financial services industries. This book’s state of the art treatment of advanced data analytics methods and important best practices will help readers succeed in data analytics.
下载地址：Big Data Analytics Methods 2nd Edition 9781547417957.pdf
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Big Data Analytics Methods:Analytics Techniques in Data Mining, Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing, 2nd Edition
- Knowledge Graphs:Methodology, Tools and Selected Use Cases
- Genetic Programming for Production Scheduling: An Evolutionary Learning Approach
- Deep Learning Applications, Volume 3 (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 1395)
- Deep Learning Applications, Volume 2 (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 1232)
- Cancer Prediction for Industrial IoT 4.0: A Machine Learning Perspective
- Internet of Things and Analytics for Agriculture, Volume 3