Big Breaches: Cybersecurity Lessons for Everyone
by Neil Daswani and Moudy Elbayadi
Publisher Finelybook 出版社 : Apress; 1st ed. edition (February 25, 2021)
Language 语言: English
pages 页数: 474 pages
ISBN-10 书号: 1484266544
ISBN-13 书号 : 9781484266540
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
The cybersecurity industry has seen an investment of over $45 billion in the past 15 years. Hundreds of thousands of jobs in the field remain unfilled amid breach after breach, and the problem has come to a head. It is time for everyone―not just techies―to become informed and empowered on the subject of cybersecurity.
In engaging and exciting fashion, Big Breaches covers some of the largest security breaches and the technical topics behind them such as phishing, malware, third-party compromise, software vulnerabilities, unencrypted data, and more. Cybersecurity affects daily life for all of us, and the area has never been more accessible than with this book.
You will obtain a confident grasp on industry insider knowledge such as effective prevention and detection countermeasures, the meta-level causes of breaches, the seven crucial habits for optimal security in your organization, and much more. These valuable lessons are applied to real-world cases, helping you deduce just how high-profile mega-breaches at Target, JPMorgan Chase, Equifax, Marriott, and more were able to occur.
Whether you are seeking to implement a stronger foundation of cybersecurity within your organization or you are an individual who wants to learn the basics, Big Breaches ensures that everybody comes away with essential knowledge to move forward successfully. Arm yourself with this book’s expert insights and be prepared for the future of cybersecurity.
Who This Book Is For
Those interested in understanding what cybersecurity is all about, the failures have taken place in the field to date, and how they could have been avoided. For existing leadership and management in enterprises and government organizations, existing professionals in the field, and for those who are considering entering the field, this book covers everything from how to create a culture of security to the technologies and processes you can employ to achieve security based on lessons that can be learned from past breaches.
- React Hooks in Action: With Suspense and Concurrent Mode
- Excel 2016 for Advertising Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems
- Beginning Robotics with Raspberry Pi and Arduino: Using Python and OpenCV
- Fundamentals of Computer Architecture and Design
- Linux Kernel Programming Part 2 – Char Device Drivers and Kernel Synchronization: Create user-kernel interfaces, work with peripheral I/O, and handle hardware interrupts
- Linux Kernel Programming: A comprehensive guide to kernel internals, writing kernel modules, and kernel synchronization
- Embedded Microprocessor System Design using FPGAs
- CDPSE Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer All-in-One Exam Guide