Beginner’s Step-by-Step Coding Course:Learn Computer Programming the Easy Way
Release Finelybook 出版日期：2020-01-07
pages 页数：360 pages
With this visual guide to computer programming for beginners, it has never been easier to learn how to code.
Coding skills are in high demand and the need for programmers is still growing. Covering three of the most popular languages for new coders, this book uses a graphic method to break complex subjects into user-friendly chunks, bringing essential skills within easy reach. Each chapter contains tutorials on practical projects designed to teach you the main applications of each language, such as building websites, creating games, and designing apps. The book also looks at many of the main coding languages that are out there, outlining the key applications of each language, so you can choose the right language for you.
You’ll learn to think like a programmer by breaking a problem down into parts, before turning those parts into lines of code. Short, easy-to-follow steps then show you, piece by piece, how to build a complete program. There are challenges for you to tackle to build your confidence before moving on.
Written by a team of expert coders and coding teachers, Beginner’s Step-by-Step Coding Course is the ideal way to get to set you on the road to code.
下载地址：Beginner’s Step-by-Step Coding Course 9781465482211.pdf
- Basics of Python Programming: Embrace the Future of Python
- Pipeline as Code: Continuous Delivery with Jenkins, Kubernetes, and Terraform
- Pretrained Transformers for Text Ranking
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller Interview Questions: A complete question bank with real-time examples
- A Greater Foundation for Machine Learning Engineering: The Hallmarks of the Great Beyond in PyTorch, R, TensorFlow, and Python
- Excel All-in-One For Dummies