Automatic Control Systems in Biomedical Engineering: An Interactive Educational Approach
By 作者: J. Fernández de Cañete – C. Galindo – J. Barbancho – A. Luque
ISBN-10 书号: 3319757164
ISBN-13 书号: 9783319757162
Edition 版本: 1st ed. 2018
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2018-03-13
pages 页数: (364 )
Book Description to Finelybook sorting
This book presents the fundamental principles and challenges encountered in the control of biomedical systems, providing practical solutions and suggesting alternatives. The perspective of the text is based on the system behaviour in the time domain both linear and non-linear, continuous and discrete, helping the reader to be able to interpret the physical significance of mathematical results during control system analysis and design focusing on biomedical engineering applications.
Interactive learning is promoted, endowing students with the ability to change parameters and conditions during the simulation and see the effects of these changes, by using interactive MATLAB and SIMULINK software tools, also presenting realistic problems in order to analyse, design and develop automatic control systems.
The text is also complemented with MATLAB and SIMULINK exercise files solved to aid students to focus on the fundamental concepts treated throughout the book, following a new pedagogical approach distinct from the classical one whereby fundamental control concepts are introduced together with adequate software tools in order to gain insight on the biomedical engineering control problems.
The book is suitable for second or third-year undergraduate students who will find the illustrative examples particularly useful to their studies of control system design and implementation. Lecturers in the control field will find the computer aided design approach as an alternative to teaching the fundamental concepts of feedback analogic and digital control.
-      Smarter Homes: How Technology Will Change Your Home Life
-      TensorFlow Reinforcement Learning Quick Start Guide: Get up and running with training and deploying intelligent, self-learning agents using Python
-      Cohesive Subgraph Computation over Large Sparse Graphs: Algorithms, Data Structures, and Programming Techniques
-      Python for Signal Processing Featuring IPython Notebooks
-      Android things Projects
-      Design and Analysis of Algorithms: A Contemporary Perspective
-      Data Visualization with Python: Your guide to understanding your data
-      Descriptive Data Mining, 2nd Edition