Artificial Intelligence in the 21st Century 3rd Edition
by Stephen Lucci (Author), Sarhan M. Musa (Author), Danny Kopec (Author)
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Mercury Learning and Information; 3rd edition (September 2, 2022)
pages 页数：850 pages
This third edition provides a comprehensive, colorful, up-to-date, and accessible presentation of AI without sacrificing theoretical foundations. It includes numerous examples, applications, full color images, and human interest boxes to enhance student interest. New chapters on deep learning, AI security, and AI programming are included. Advanced topics cover neural nets, genetic algorithms, natural language processing, planning, and complex board games. A companion disc is provided with resources, applications, and figures from the book. Numerous instructors’ resources are available upon adoption.
• Includes new chapters on deep learning, AI security, and AI programming
• Provides a comprehensive, colorful, up to date, and accessible presentation of AI without sacrificing theoretical foundations
• Uses numerous examples, applications, full color images, and human interest boxes to enhance student interest
• Introduces important AI concepts e.g., robotics, use in video games, neural nets, machine learning, and more thorough practical applications
• Features over 300 figures and color images with worked problems detailing AI methods and solutions to selected exercises
• Includes companion files with resources, simulations, and figures from the book
• Provides numerous instructors’ resources, including: solutions to exercises, Microsoft PP slides, etc.
The companion files are available online by emailing the publisher with proof of purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org.