App Architecture: iOS Application Design Patterns in Swift
By 作者: Chris Eidhof – Matt Gallagher – Florian Kugler
ISBN-10 书号: 1719030251
ISBN-13 书号: 9781719030250
Edition 版本: 1
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2018-05-13
pages 页数: (230 )
Book Description to Finelybook sorting
This book explains a range of application design patterns and their implementation techniques using a single example app, fully implemented in five design patterns.
Instead of advocating for any particular pattern, we lay out the problems all architectures are trying to address: constructing the app’s components, communicating between the view and the model, and handling non-model state. We show high-level solutions to these problems and break them down to the level of implementation for five different design patterns — two commonly used and three more experimental.
The common architectures are Model-View-Controller and Model-View-ViewModel + Coordinator. In addition to explaining these patterns conceptually and on the implementation level, we discuss solutions to commonly encountered problems, like massive view controllers.
On the experimental side we explain View-State-Driven Model-View-Controller, ModelAdapter-ViewBinder, and The Elm Architecture. By examining these experimental patterns, we extract valuable lessons that can be applied to other patterns and to existing code bases.
- Building a Scalable Data Warehouse with Data Vault 2.0
- Voice Applications for Alexa and Google Assistant
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 Classroom in a Book
- Adobe Dimension Classroom in a Book (2020 release)
- Object-Oriented Programming Languages and Event-Driven Programming
- Database Design and Relational Theory: Normal Forms and All That Jazz, 2nd Edition
- Angular for Material Design: Leverage Angular Material and TypeScript to Build a Rich User Interface for Web Apps
- Developing Accessible iOS Apps: Support VoiceOver, Dynamic Type, and More