An Introduction to Cryptocurrencies:The Crypto Market Ecosystem (Contemporary Issues in Finance)
by:Nikos Daskalakis and Panagiotis Georgitseas
pages 页数：98 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Routledge; 1 edition (21 July 2020)
The Crypto Market Ecosystem has emerged as the most profound application of blockchain technology in finance. This textbook adopts an integrated approach,linking traditional functions of the current financial system (payments,traded assets,fundraising,regulation) with the respective functions in the crypto market,in order to facilitate the reader in their understanding of how this new ecosystem works.
The book walks the reader through the main features of the blockchain technology,the definitions,classifications,and distinct characteristics of cryptocurrencies and tokens,how these are evaluated,how funds are raised in the cryptocurrency ecosystem (ICOs),and what the main regulatory approaches are. The authors have compiled more than 100 sources from different sub-fields of economics,finance,and regulation to create a coherent textbook that provides the reader with a clear and easily understandable picture of the new world of encrypted finance and its applications.
The book is primarily aimed at business and finance students,who already have an understanding of the basic principles of how the financial system works,but also targets a more general readership,by:virtue of its broader scope and engaging and accessible tone.
下载地址：An Introduction to Cryptocurrencies 9780367370787.pdf
- Deep Fakes: Algorithms and Society
- The Nature of Business Transformation: A Swarm Intelligent Approach to Reinventing Organisations
- A Guide to Using the Anonymous Web in Libraries and Information Organizations: Enhancing Patron Privacy and Information Access
- UX Research Methods for Media and Communication Studies:An Introduction to Contemporary Qualitative Methods
- Object-Oriented Design Choices
- Discrete Mathematics for Computer Science:An Example-Based Introduction