Elementary Approach To Design And Analysis Of Algorithms, An (Primers In Electronics And Computer Science Book 4)
by:Lekh Rej Vermani and Shalini Vermani
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：WSPC (Europe) (June 13, 2019)
pages 页数：536 pages
In computer science, an algorithm is an unambiguous specification of how to solve a class of problems. Algorithms can perform calculation, data processing and automated reasoning tasks.
As an effective method, an algorithm can be expressed within a finite amount of space and time and in a well-defined formal language for calculating a function. Starting from an initial state and initial input (perhaps empty), the instructions describe a computation that, when executed, proceeds through a finite number of well-defined successive states, eventually producing “output” and terminating at a final ending state. The transition from one state to the next is not necessarily deterministic; some algorithms, known as randomized algorithms, incorporate random input.
This book introduces a set of concepts in solving problems computationally such as Growth of Functions; Backtracking; Divide and Conquer; Greedy Algorithms; Dynamic Programming; Elementary Graph Algorithms; Minimal Spanning Tree; Single-Source Shortest Paths; All Pairs Shortest Paths; Flow Networks; Polynomial Multiplication, to ways of solving NP-Complete Problems, supported with comprehensive, and detailed problems and solutions, making it an ideal resource to those studying computer science, computer engineering and information technology.
Readership:Students studying for degrees in computer science, computer engineering and information technology.
An Elementary Approach to Design and Analysis of Algorithms 9781786346759.pdf:
- TensorFlow 2 Pocket Reference: Building and Deploying Machine Learning Models
- Competing with Unicorns:How the World’s Best Companies Ship Software and Work Differently
- Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures Version 11:Professional Series
- Resourceful Code Reuse:Write – Compile – Link – Run
- Electric Machines, 4th Edition
- Cybercrime and Information Technology: The Computer Network Infrastructure and Computer Security, Cybersecurity Laws, Internet of Things (IoT), and Mobile Devices