AI and SWARM:Evolutionary Approach to Emergent Intelligence
pages 页数：262 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：CRC Press; 1 edition (17 Sept. 2019)
This book provides theoretical and practical knowledge on AI and swarm intelligence. It provides a methodology for EA (evolutionary algorithm)-based approach for complex adaptive systems with the integration of several meta-heuristics,e.g.,ACO (Ant Colony Optimization),ABC (Artificial Bee Colony),and PSO (Particle Swarm Optimization),etc. These developments contribute towards better problem-solving methodologies in AI. The book also covers emerging uses of swarm intelligence in applications such as complex adaptive systems,reaction-diffusion computing,and diffusion-limited aggregation,etc.
Another emphasis is its real-world applications. We give empirical examples from real-world problems and show that the proposed approaches are successful when addressing tasks from such areas as swarm robotics,silicon traffics,image understanding,Vornoi diagrams,queuing theory,and slime intelligence,etc.
Each chapter begins with the background of the problem followed by:the current state-of-the-art techniques of the field,and ends with a detailed discussion. In addition,the simulators,based on optimizers such as PSO and ABC complex adaptive system simulation,are described in detail. These simulators,as well as some source codes,are available online on the author’s website for the benefit of readers interested in getting some hands-on experience of the subject.
The concepts presented in this book aim to promote and facilitate the effective research in swarm intelligence approaches in both theory and practice. This book would also be of value to other readers because it covers interdisciplinary research topics that encompass problem-solving tasks in AI,complex adaptive systems,and meta-heuristics.
下载地址：AI and SWARM 9780367136314.pdf
- Mathematical Modeling and Soft Computing in Epidemiology
- Image Analysis, Classification and Change Detection in Remote Sensing: With Algorithms for Python, Fourth Edition 4th Edition
- Image Analysis, Classification and Change Detection in Remote Sensing: With Algorithms for ENVI/IDL and Python, Third Edition
- A Beginner’s Guide to Internet of Things Security: Attacks, Applications, Authentication, and Fundamentals
- Biometry: Technology, Trends and Applications
- C Programming:Learn to Code