Adventures of a Computational Explorer
Release Finelybook 出版日期：2019-10-16
pages 页数：432 pages
Through his pioneering work in science, technology and language design, Stephen Wolfram has developed his own signature way of thinking about an impressive range of subjects. In this lively book of essays, Wolfram takes the reader along on some of his most surprising and engaging intellectual adventures.
From science consulting for a Hollywood movie, solving problems of AI ethics, hunting for the source of an unusual polyhedron, communicating with extraterrestrials, to finding the fundamental theory of physics and exploring the digits of pi, Adventures of a Computational Explorer captures the infectious energy and curiosity of one of the great pioneers of the computational world.
下载地址：Adventures of a Computational Explorer 9781579550264.zip
- Real-World Natural Language Processing: Practical applications with deep learning
- Practical Data Science with Jupyter: Explore Data Cleaning, Pre-processing, Data Wrangling, Feature Engineering and Machine Learning using Python and Jupyter
- Connectivity and Edge Computing in IoT: Customized Designs and AI-based Solutions
- Intelligent Reliability Analysis Using MATLAB and AI: Perform Failure Analysis and Reliability Engineering using MATLAB and Artificial Intelligence
- Modern Deep Learning Design and Application Development: Versatile Tools to Solve Deep Learning Problems
- Salesforce B2C Solution Architect’s Handbook: Design scalable and cohesive business-to-consumer experiences with Salesforce Customer 360