A Concise Introduction to Machine Learning (Chapman & Hall/Crc Machine Learning & Pattern Recognition)
Release Finelybook 出版日期：2019-08-12
pages 页数：334 pages
The emphasis of the book is on the question of Why – only if why an algorithm is successful is understood, can it be properly applied, and the results trusted. Algorithms are often taught side by side without showing the similarities and differences between them. This book addresses the commonalities, and aims to give a thorough and in-depth treatment and develop intuition, while remaining concise.
This useful reference should be an essential on the bookshelves of anyone employing machine learning techniques.
下载地址：A Concise Introduction to Machine Learning 9780815384106.pdf
- Genetic Programming for Production Scheduling: An Evolutionary Learning Approach
- Deep Learning Applications, Volume 3 (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 1395)
- Deep Learning Applications, Volume 2 (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 1232)
- Cancer Prediction for Industrial IoT 4.0: A Machine Learning Perspective
- Cyber-Physical, IoT, and Autonomous Systems in Industry 4.0
- Machine Learning Engineering with Python: Manage the production life cycle of machine learning models using MLOps with practical examples