100 Recipes for Programming Java: Learn Java Today
by Jamie Munro (Author)
File Size: 9630 KB
Print Pages 页数: 1702 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Sold By 作者:Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
Language 语言: English
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
Java Recipes are structured in a Cookbook format featuring recipes that contain problem statements and solutions. A detailed explanation follows each problem statement of the recipe. This is usually contained within the solution; however, an optional discussion section can often contain other useful information helping to demonstrate how the solution works.
Java is a programming language and computing platform first released by Sun Microsystems in 1995. There are lots of applications and websites that will not work unless you have Java installed, and more are created every day. Java is fast, secure, and reliable. From laptops to datacenters, game consoles to scientific supercomputers, cell phones to the Internet, Java is everywhere!
1. Differences between HashMap and Hashtable?
2. How to convert number to words in java
3. How can I send an email by Java application using GMail, Yahoo, or Hotmail?
4. com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure
5. Unfortunately MyApp has stopped. How can I solve this?
6. Parsing JSON string in Java
7. What does "Could not find or load main class" mean?
8. How do I tell Maven to use the latest version of a dependency?
9. What is the difference between Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JavaServer Faces, Tapestry?
10. Could not calculate build plan: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.5 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved
11. Working Soap client example
12. How to do a SOAP Web Service call from Java class?
13. How to generate a random alpha-numeric string?
14. When to use LinkedList over ArrayList?
15. Why is it faster to process a sorted array than an unsorted array?
16. Write string to output stream
17. Avoiding != null statements
18. Downloading Java JDK on Linux via wget is shown license page instead
19. How to handle invalid SSL certificates with Apache HttpClient?
20. Java string to date conversion
21. How to get the current date/time in Java
22. Difference between wait() and sleep()
23. Type safety: Unchecked cast
24. How to split a string in Java
25. Why doesn't RecyclerView have onItemClickListener()?
26. What does a "Cannot find symbol" compilation error mean?
27. Java: how can I split an ArrayList in multiple small ArrayLists?
28. Sending Email in Android using JavaMail API without using the default/built-in app
29. Best practice for REST token-based authentication with JAX-RS and Jersey
30. How to remove special characters from a string?
31. Adding JPanel from another class to JPanel in JFrame
32. How to obtain the start time and end time of a day?
33. Why is exception.printStackTrace() considered bad practice?
34. Spring context from within a jar file
35. Spring - @Transactional - What happens in background?
36. IDEA: javac: source release 1.7 requires target release 1.7
37. Java GUI: How to Set Focus on JButton in JPanel on JFrame?
38. Why is it bad practice to call System.gc()?
39. Difference between Static and final?
40. How to gracefully handle the SIGKILL signal in Java
41. What does "implements" do on a class?
42. How do you have the code pause for a couple of seconds in android?
43. Java - Decimal Format.parse to return double value with specified number of decimal places
45. Get Cell Value from Excel Sheet with Apache Poi
46. Fastest way to iterate over all the chars in a String
47. Get request parameter values in JSF
48. RESTful Authentication via Spring
49. what are good blogs to read relating java, spring, hibernate, maven?
50. Should I use Vaadin Framework
51. Convert .csv to .xls in Java
52. UnsupportedClassVersionError: JVMCFRE003 bad major version in WebSphere AS 7
53. Memory overhead of Java HashMap compared to ArrayList
54. What to put into jta-data-source of persistence.xml?
55. Setting Range for X,Y Axis-JfreeChart
56. What exactly is Spring Framework for?
57. Implement custom AuthenticationProvider in Spring Security 2.06
58. How to do a JUnit assert on a message in a logger
59. Functional style of Java 8's Optional.ifPresent and if-not-Present?
60. Java executors: how to be notified, without blocking, when a task completes?
61. XSS prevention in JSP/Servlet web application
62. Executors.newCachedThreadPool() versus Executors.newFixedThreadPool()
63. Core difference between object oriented and object based language
64. Java: unparseable date exception
65. Hashmap.keySet(), foreach, and remove
66. java.util.regex - importance of Pattern.compile()?
67. Mockito to test void methods
68. Why are only final variables accessible in anonymous class?
69. Maven is not working in Java 8 when Javadoc tags are incomplete
70. How to escape comma and double quote at same time for CSV file?
71. Java: how do I get a class literal from a generic type?
72. C# var keyword equivalent in java?
73. SOAP request to WebService with java
74. Java string replace and the NUL (NULL, ASCII 0) character?
75. Spring Data JPA - injection fails - BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field
76. What is the difference between "text" and new String("text")?
77. How to test that no exception is thrown?
78. difference between HashMap and ArrayList in java?
79. Servlet Mapping using web.xml
80. Best OS for java development?
81. java: what is this: [Ljava.lang.Object;?
83. How to configure environment to use JavaMail?
84. How can I fill a combobox with values in a database?
85. init-param and context-param
86. Retain precision with double in Java
87. Can not find the tag library descriptor for “http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core”
88. The Use of Multiple JFrames: Good or Bad Practice?
89. Java Serialization with non serializable parts
90. Question about Hibernate session.flush()
91. What is the convention for word separator in Java package names?
92. Gson and deserializing an array of objects with arrays in it
93. Java SSL/TLS ignore expired cert? (java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: timestamp check failed)
94. Does Java SE 8 have Pairs or Tuples?
95. How do I use Google's Gson API to deserialize JSON properly?
96. Detecting if a string has unique characters: comparing my solution to "Cracking the Coding Interview?"
97. How to get the fields in an Object via reflection?
98. How do a send an HTTPS request through a proxy in Java?
99. Subclipse and JavaHL installation headache
100. How to read and write xml files?