Statistical Learning with Math and R: 100 Exercises for Building Logic
By 作者:Joe Suzuki
Paperback : 217 pages
ISBN-10 : 9811575673
ISBN-13 : 9789811575679
Product Dimensions : 15.49 x 1.24 x 23.5 cm
Publisher Finelybook 出版社 : Springer; 1st ed. 2020 Edition (20 Oct. 2020)
Language 语言: : English
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
The most crucial ability for machine learning and data science is mathematical logic for grasping their essence rather than knowledge and experience. This textbook approaches the essence of machine learning and data science By 作者:considering math problems and building R programs.
As the preliminary part, Chapter 1 provides a concise introduction to linear algebra, which will help novices read further to the following main chapters. Those succeeding chapters present essential topics in statistical learning: linear regression, classification, resampling, information criteria, regularization, nonlinear regression, decision trees, support vector machines, and unsupervised learning.
Each chapter mathematically formulates and solves machine learning problems and builds the programs. The body of a chapter is accompanied By 作者:proofs and programs in an appendix, with exercises at the end of the chapter. Because the book is carefully organized to provide the solutions to the exercises in each chapter, readers can solve the total of 100 exercises By 作者:simply following the contents of each chapter.
This textbook is suitable for an undergraduate or graduate course consisting of about 12 lectures. Written in an easy-to-follow and self-contained style, this book will also be perfect material for independent learning.
- Advanced Programming in the UNIX Environment, 3rd Edition
- iOS 7 Programming Pushing the Limits: Develop Advance Applications for Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
- The Art of UNIX Programming
- Windows 10 Inside Out, 4th Edition
- Web Development with Clojure: Build Bulletproof Web Apps with Less Code
- Semiconductor Devices: Physics and Technology, 2nd Edition
- Mastering KVM Virtualization: Design expert data center virtualization solutions with the power of Linux KVM, 2nd Edition