Scale Space and Variational Methods in Computer Vision: 6th International Conference, SSVM 2017, Kolding, Denmark, June 4-8, 2017, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
by François Lauze (Editor), Yiqiu Dong (Editor), Anders Bjorholm Dahl (Editor)
pages 页数: 726 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社: Springer; 1st ed. 2017 edition (11 Jun. 2017)
Language 语言: English
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Scale Space and Variational Methods in Computer Vision, SSVM 2017, held in Kolding, Denmark, in June 2017.
The 55 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 77 submissions. The papers are organized in the following topical sections: Scale Space and PDE Methods; Restoration and Reconstruction; Tomographic Reconstruction; Segmentation; Convex and Non-Convex Modeling and Optimization in Imaging; Optical Flow, Motion Estimation and Registration; 3D Vision.
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Scale Space and Variational Methods in Computer Vision: 6th International Conference, SSVM 2017, Kolding, Denmark, June 4-8, 2017, Proceedings
- Hands-On Machine Learning with C++: Build, train, and deploy end-to-end machine learning and deep learning pipelines
- Hands-On RTOS with Microcontrollers: Building real-time embedded systems using FreeRTOS, STM32 MCUs, and SEGGER debug tools
- Hands-On Python Deep Learning for the Web: Integrating neural network architectures to build smart web apps with Flask, Django, and TensorFlow
- Internet of Things: Concepts and System Design
- Mastering Computer Vision with TensorFlow 2.x: Build advanced computer vision applications using machine learning and deep learning techniques
- Practical Autodesk AutoCAD 2021 and AutoCAD LT 2021: A no-nonsense, beginner’s guide to drafting and 3D modeling with Autodesk AutoCAD
- R and Python for Oceanographers: A Practical Guide with Applications
- Mastering Azure Security: Safeguard your Azure workload with innovative cloud security measures