Robotics, Vision and Control: Fundamental Algorithms In MATLAB® Second, Completely Revised, Extended And Updated Edition (Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics Book 118)
By 作者:Peter Corke
pages 页数: 693 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社: Springer; 2nd ed. 2017 edition (23 May 2017)
Language 语言: English
Book Description to Finelybook sorting
Robotic vision, the combination of robotics and computer vision, involves the application of computer algorithms to data acquired from sensors. The research community has developed a large body of such algorithms but for a newcomer to the field this can be quite daunting. For over 20 years the author has maintained two open-source MATLAB Toolboxes, one for robotics and one for vision. They provide implementations of many important algorithms and allow users to work with real problems, not just trivial examples. This book makes the fundamental algorithms of robotics, vision and control accessible to all. It weaves together theory, algorithms and examples in a narrative that covers robotics and computer vision separately and together. Using the latest versions of the Toolboxes the author shows how complex problems can be decomposed and solved using just a few simple lines of code. The topics covered are guided By 作者:real problems observed By 作者:the author over many years as a practitioner of both robotics and computer vision. It is written in an accessible but informative style, easy to read and absorb, and includes over 1000 MATLAB and Simulink® examples and over 400 figures. The book is a real walk through the fundamentals of mobile robots, arm robots. then camera models, image processing, feature extraction and multi-view geometry and finally bringing it all together with an extensive discussion of visual servo systems. This second edition is completely revised, updated and extended with coverage of Lie groups, matrix exponentials and twists; inertial navigation; differential drive robots; lattice planners; pose-graph SLAM and map making; restructured material on arm-robot kinematics and dynamics; series-elastic actuators and operational-space control; Lab color spaces; light field cameras; structured light, bundle adjustment and visual odometry; and photometric visual servoing.
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Robotics, Vision and Control and a subtitle Fundamental Algorithms In MATLAB, 2nd Edition
- ARM-Based Microcontroller Multitasking Projects: Using the FreeRTOS Multitasking Kernel
- CCBA® and CBAP® Certifications Study Guide: Expert tips and practices in business analysis to pass the certification exams on the first attempt
- Exploring Security in Software Architecture and Design
- COBOL Programmers Guide – Volume I: Full Function Reference
- Microsoft Exam MD-100 Windows 10 Certification Guide: Learn the skills required to become a Microsoft Certified Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Storytelling with Data: Let’s Practice!
- Algorithms in C, Parts 1-4: Fundamentals, Data Structures, Sorting, Searching, 3rd Edition
- Rule Based Systems for Big Data: A Machine Learning Approach