Robot Adventures in Python and C
Release Finelybook 出版日期：2020
In this book the author stresses software as the most important topic in modern robotics. In particular the book concentrates on software for mobile robots,and the author demonstrates how inexpensive solutions can be constructed by:mounting Raspberry Pi controllers and cameras onto model cars or other simple mechanical drive systems. He introduces EyeSim-VR,a freely available system that can realistically simulate driving,swimming,diving,and walking robots. The emphasis throughout is on algorithm development and all software assignments can run on real robot hardware,as well as on the simulation system presented.
The book is suitable for undergraduate and graduate courses in artificial intelligence and robotics,and also for self-study by:practitioners. All software used in this book,including all example programs,can be freely downloaded online,with native applications for MacOS,Windows,Linux,and Raspberry Pi.
- Current State of Art in Artificial Intelligence and Ubiquitous Cities
- Frontiers of Computer Vision: 28th International Workshop, IW-FCV 2022
- The Complete Guide to SCION: From Design Principles to Formal Verification
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence and Robo-Justice
- Kernel Methods for Machine Learning with Math and Python: 100 Exercises for Building Logic
- Music Representation and Transformation in Software: Structure and Algorithms in Python