By 作者:Jeremy Dick (Author), Elizabeth Hull (Contributor), Ken Jackson (Contributor)
pages 页数: 264 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社: Springer; Softcover reprint of the original 4th ed. 2017 edition (7 Aug. 2018)
Language 语言: English
Book Description to Finelybook sorting
Written for those who want to develop their knowledge of requirements engineering process, whether practitioners or students.
Using the latest research and driven By 作者:practical experience from industry, Requirements Engineering gives useful hints to practitioners on how to write and structure requirements. It explains the importance of Systems Engineering and the creation of effective solutions to problems. It describes the underlying representations used in system modeling and introduces the UML2, and considers the relationship between requirements and modeling. Covering a generic multi-layer requirements process, the book discusses the key elements of effective requirements management. The latest version of DOORS (Version 7) – a software tool which serves as an enabler of a requirements management process – is also introduced to the reader here.
- Guide to Big Data Applications
- The Penetration Tester’s Guide to Web Applications
- Secure, Resilient, and Agile Software Development
- TensorFlow 2 Pocket Primer
- Meta-Analytics: Consensus Approaches and System Patterns for Data Analysis
- Mastering Internet of Things: Design and create your own IoT applications using Raspberry Pi 3
- SecureCSocial: Secure Cloud-Based Social Network