Programming 101: The How and Why of Programming Revealed Using the Processing Programming Language
By 作者: Jeanine Meyer
ISBN-10 书号: 1484236963
ISBN-13 书号: 9781484236963
Edition 版本: 1st ed.
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2018-07-19
Pages 页数: 319
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
Understand the importance of programming, even if you’ve never programmed before! This book will teach you the basics of programming using the Processing programming language. You will create your own Processing sketches, using personal images, themes, or hobbies that you enjoy.
The chapters in the book will demonstrate the process of programming, starting with formulating an idea, planning, building on past projects, and refining the work, similar to writing an essay or composing a song. This approach will guide you to make use of logic and mathematics to produce beautiful effects.
The term for program in Processing is sketch, though the sketches featured in this book are far more than static drawings; they incorporate interaction, animation, video, audio, and accessing files on the local computer and on the Web. Technical features are introduced and explained in the context of complete examples: games (Snake, Hangman, jigsaw, slingshot), making a collage of family images and video clips, preparing directions for folding an origami model, rotating objects in 3D, and others.
Programming is a fun, creative, expressive pursuit. It requires attention to details and can be frustrating, but there is very little that compares to the satisfaction of building a program out of nothing and making it work (or taking an existing program and fixing a problem, or adding a feature and making it better). Programming 101 is your gateway to making this happen.
What You Will Learn
Gain basic programming skills
Build fun and creative programs
Use files for making a holiday card
Combine videos, images, and graphics in a Processing sketch
Who This Book Is For
Anyone who has been thinking about trying programming, or has tried, but needs more motivation; anyone who wants to learn about the Processing language.
3. Animation Using Arrays and Parallel Structures
5. More Interactions
6. lmages, Graphics, and Building on Prior Work
7. Using Files for Making a Holiday Card
8. Combining Videos, Images, and Graphics
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Programming 101: The How and Why of Programming Revealed Using the Processing Programming Language
- CDPSE Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer All-in-One Exam Guide
- Big Data Systems: A 360-degree Approach
- Designing Cloud Data Platforms
- ASP.NET Core in Action 2nd Edition
- Blockchain Technology and The Cryptocurrency Revolution: A Fundamental Understanding of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Cryptocurrencies
- International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Applications: ICICA 2016
- Guide to Competitive Programming: Learning and Improving Algorithms Through Contests
- IBM SPSS Essentials: Managing and Analyzing Social Sciences Data