Nonsequential and Distributed Programming with Go: Synchronization of Concurrent Processes: Communication - Cooperation - Competition
By 作者:Christian Maurer
Publisher Finelybook 出版社 : Springer; 1st ed. 2021 edition (January 20, 2021)
Language : English
pages 页数: 428 pages
ISBN-10 : 3658297816
ISBN-13 : 9783658297817
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
After a short chapter on basic aspects of software engineering and its realization in Go, this book introduces to nonsequential and distributed programming with Go. It systematically presents basic concepts for the synchronization and communication of concurrent processes. These include locks, semaphores, fairness and deadlocks, monitors, local and network-wide message passing, networks as graphs, network exploration, distributed depth and breadth first search, and the selection of a leader in networks. In order to make readers familiar with the concepts, the author always takes up the same classic examples. This makes learning easier, because the concepts presented can be compared more easily with the language resources.
The algorithms are formulated in the Go programming language, which can be used to express numerous synchronization concepts. Due to its simple syntax, Go also offers the advantage that readers without prior knowledge can follow the basic concepts. The chapters on locks, semaphores, monitors and network-wide message passing also present some basic approaches to programming in C and Java. All source texts are available online.
In the 4th edition of the textbook, which is aimed at students of computer science, some errors have been corrected, smaller extensions have been included and adjustments due to a change to Go have been made.
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Nonsequential and Distributed Programming with Go: Synchronization of Concurrent Processes: Communication – Cooperation – Competition
- Customizing ASP.NET Core 5.0: Turn the right screws in ASP.NET Core to get the most out of the framework
- Mastering Kafka Streams and ksqlDB: Building Real-Time Data Systems by Example
- Bioinformatics: A Practical Guide to the Analysis of Genes and Proteins, 4th Edition
- Mastering Linux Device Driver Development: Write custom device drivers to support computer peripherals in Linux operating systems
- Scrum Master: The Agile Training Seminar for Business Performance
- Transformers for Natural Language Processing: Build innovative deep neural network architectures for NLP with Python, PyTorch, TensorFlow, BERT, RoBERTa, and more
- Cloud Native with Kubernetes: Deploy, configure, and run modern cloud native applications on Kubernetes
- Data Analytics in the Era of the Industrial Internet of Things