Modern Approaches in Machine Learning and Cognitive Science: A Walkthrough: Latest Trends in AI (Studies in Computational Intelligence Book 885)
By 作者:Vinit Kumar Gunjan, Jacek M. Zurada, et al.
Series: Studies in Computational Intelligence (Book 885)
pages 页数: 245 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社: Springer; 1st ed. 2020 edition (February 4, 2020)
Language 语言: English
Book Description to Finelybook sortingThis book discusses various machine learning & cognitive science approaches, presenting high-throughput research By 作者:experts in this area. Bringing together machine learning, cognitive science and other aspects of artificial intelligence to help provide a roadmap for future research on intelligent systems, the book is a valuable reference resource for students, researchers and industry practitioners wanting to keep abreast of recent developments in this dynamic, exciting and profitable research field. It is intended for postgraduate students, researchers, scholars and developers who are interested in machine learning and cognitive research, and is also suitable for senior undergraduate courses in related topics. Further, it is useful for practitioners dealing with advanced data processing, applied mathematicians, developers of software for agent-oriented systems and developers of embedded and real-time systems.
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Modern Approaches in Machine Learning and Cognitive Science: A Walkthrough: Latest Trends in AI
- Data-Driven Prediction for Industrial Processes and Their Applications
- Deep Learning for Time Series Forecasting: Predict the Future with MLPs, CNNs and LSTMs in Python
- Machine Learning Refined: Foundations, Algorithms, and Applications, 2nd Edition
- Big Data Analytics for Cyber-Physical Systems: Machine Learning for the Internet of Things
- Artificial Vision and Language Processing for Robotics: Create end-to-end systems that can power robots with artificial vision and deep learning techniques
- Leverage the operational intelligence capabilities of Splunk to unlock new hidden business insights
- Practical Machine Learning with R Define, build, and evaluate machine learning models for real-world applications
- Mining Software Engineering Data for Software Reuse