Models and Algorithms of Time-Dependent Scheduling,2nd Edition
Release Finelybook 出版日期：2020
This is a comprehensive study of various time-dependent scheduling problems in single-,parallel- and dedicated-machine environments. In addition to complexity issues and exact or heuristic algorithms which are typically presented in scheduling books,the author also includes more advanced topics such as matrix methods in time-dependent scheduling,time-dependent scheduling with two criteria and time-dependent two-agent scheduling.
The reader should be familiar with the basic notions of calculus,discrete mathematics and combinatorial optimization theory,while the book offers introductory material on theory of algorithms,NP-complete problems,and the basics of scheduling theory. The author includes numerous examples,figures and tables,he presents different classes of algorithms using pseudocode,he completes all chapters with extensive bibliographies,and he closes the book with comprehensive symbol and subject indexes.
The previous edition of the book focused on computational complexity of time-dependent scheduling problems. In this edition,the author concentrates on models of time-dependent job processing times and algorithms for solving time-dependent scheduling problems. The book is suitable for researchers working on scheduling,problem complexity,optimization,heuristics and local search algorithms.
- Real-World iOS by Tutorials: Professional App Development With Swift
- Core Data by Tutorials (Eighth Edition): Persisting iOS App Data with Core Data in Swift
- Mastering Python: Write powerful and efficient code using the full range of Python’s capabilities, 2nd Edition
- Augmented Reality Art: From an Emerging Technology to a Novel Creative Medium
- Mathematical Modeling and Soft Computing in Epidemiology