Mathematical Foundations of Big Data Analytics
By 作者:Vladimir Shikhman and David Müller
Publisher Finelybook 出版社 : Springer Gabler; 1st ed. 2021 edition (February 12, 2021)
Language 语言: English
pages 页数: 288 pages
ISBN-10 书号: 3662625202
ISBN-13 书号 : 9783662625200
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
In this textbook, basic mathematical models used in Big Data Analytics are presented and application-oriented references to relevant practical issues are made. Necessary mathematical tools are examined and applied to current problems of data analysis, such as brand loyalty, portfolio selection, credit investigation, quality control, product clustering, asset pricing etc. – mainly in an economic context. In addition, we discuss interdisciplinary applications to biology, linguistics, sociology, electrical engineering, computer science and artificial intelligence. For the models, we make use of a wide range of mathematics – from basic disciplines of numerical linear algebra, statistics and optimization to more specialized game, graph and even complexity theories. By doing so, we cover all relevant techniques commonly used in Big Data Analytics.
Each chapter starts with a concrete practical problem whose primary aim is to motivate the study of a particular Big Data Analytics technique. Next, mathematical results follow – including important definitions, auxiliary statements and conclusions arising. Case-studies help to deepen the acquired knowledge By 作者:applying it in an interdisciplinary context. Exercises serve to improve understanding of the underlying theory. Complete solutions for exercises can be consulted By 作者:the interested reader at the end of the textbook; for some which have to be solved numerically, we provide descriptions of algorithms in Python code as supplementary material.
This textbook has been recommended and developed for university courses in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- React Hooks in Action: With Suspense and Concurrent Mode
- Excel 2016 for Advertising Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems
- Beginning Robotics with Raspberry Pi and Arduino: Using Python and OpenCV
- Fundamentals of Computer Architecture and Design
- Linux Kernel Programming Part 2 – Char Device Drivers and Kernel Synchronization: Create user-kernel interfaces, work with peripheral I/O, and handle hardware interrupts
- Linux Kernel Programming: A comprehensive guide to kernel internals, writing kernel modules, and kernel synchronization
- Embedded Microprocessor System Design using FPGAs
- CDPSE Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer All-in-One Exam Guide