Malware Analysis Using Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning
by:Mark Stamp，Mamoun Alazab，Andrii Shalaginov
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Springer; 1st ed. 2021 edition (December 21,2020)
pages 页数：671 pages
This book is focused on the use of deep learning (DL) and artificial intelligence (AI) as tools to advance the fields of malware detection and analysis. The individual chapters of the book deal with a wide variety of state-of-the-art AI and DL techniques,which are applied to a number of challenging malware-related problems. DL and AI based approaches to malware detection and analysis are largely data driven and hence minimal expert domain knowledge of malware is needed.
This book fills a gap between the emerging fields of DL/AI and malware analysis. It covers a broad range of modern and practical DL and AI techniques,including frameworks and development tools enabling the audience to innovate with cutting-edge research advancements in a multitude of malware (and closely related) use cases.
- High-Performance Big Data Computing
- Network Programming in Python: The Basic: A Detailed Guide to Python 3 Network Programming and Management
- Querying SQL Server: Run T-SQL operations, data extraction, data manipulation, and custom queries to deliver simplified analytics
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic For Dummies, 2nd Edition
- CEH Certified Ethical Hacker Practice Exams, 5th Edition
- Blown to Bits:Your Life,Liberty,and Happiness After the Digital Explosion,2nd Edition