Machine Learning for Authorship Attribution and Cyber Forensics
By 作者:Farkhund Iqbal (Author), Mourad Debbabi (Author), Benjamin C. M. Fung (Author)
Publisher Finelybook 出版社 : Springer; 1st ed. 2020 edition (December 5, 2020)
Language 语言: : English
pages 页数: 167 pages
ISBN-10 : 3030616746
ISBN-13 : 9783030616748
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
The book first explores the cybersecurity’s landscape and the inherent susceptibility of online communication system such as e-mail, chat conversation and social media in cybercrimes. Common sources and resources of digital crimes, their causes and effects together with the emerging threats for society are illustrated in this book. This book not only explores the growing needs of cybersecurity and digital forensics but also investigates relevant technologies and methods to meet the said needs. Knowledge discovery, machine learning and data analytics are explored for collecting cyber-intelligence and forensics evidence on cybercrimes.
Online communication documents, which are the main source of cybercrimes are investigated from two perspectives: the crime and the criminal. AI and machine learning methods are applied to detect illegal and criminal activities such as bot distribution, drug trafficking and child pornography. Authorship analysis is applied to identify the potential suspects and their social linguistics characteristics. Deep learning together with frequent pattern mining and link mining techniques are applied to trace the potential collaborators of the identified criminals.
Finally, the aim of the book is not only to investigate the crimes and identify the potential suspects but, as well, to collect solid and precise forensics evidence to prosecute the suspects in the court of law.
- Software Engineering and Algorithms in Intelligent Systems
- Python The Complete Manual : The essential handbook for Python users
- Hands-On Machine Learning from Scratch: Develop a Deeper Understanding of Machine Learning Models by Implementing Them from Scratch in Python
- Get SH*T Done with PyTorch: Solve Real-World Machine Learning Problems with Deep Neural Networks in Python
- Embeddings in Natural Language Processing: Theory and Advances in Vector Representations of Meaning
- Effective C++ Digital Collection: 140 Ways to Improve Your Programming
- Hands-on Question Answering Systems with BERT: Applications in Neural Networks and Natural Language Processing
- 20 Electronics Beginner Led Projects: Electronic Basic Technology Simple Circuit and Projects