Graph Transformation for Software Engineers: With Applications to Model-Based Development and Domain-Specific Language Engineering
By 作者: Heckel, Reiko, and Taentzer, Gabriele
Publisher Finelybook 出版社:Springer
Publication Date 出版日期:2020-06-30
Book Description to Finelybook sorting
This book is an introduction to graph transformation as a foundation to model-based software engineering at the level of both individual systems and domain-specific modelling languages.
The first part of the book presents the fundamentals in a precise, yet largely informal way. Besides serving as prerequisite for describing the applications in the second part, it also provides a comprehensive and systematic survey of the concepts, notations and techniques of graph transformation. The second part presents and discusses a range of applications to both model-based software engineering and domain-specific language engineering. The variety of these applications demonstrates how broadly graphs and graph transformations can be used to model, analyse and implement complex software systems and languages.
This is the first textbook that explains the most commonly used concepts, notations, techniques and applications of graph transformation without focusing on one particular mathematical representation or implementation approach. Emphasising the research and engineering methodologies used, it will be a valuable resource for graduate students, practitioners and researchers in software engineering, foundations of programming and formal methods.
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Graph Transformation for Software Engineers: With Applications to Model-Based Development and Domain-Specific Language Engineering
- Hands-On Machine Learning with C++: Build, train, and deploy end-to-end machine learning and deep learning pipelines
- Hands-On RTOS with Microcontrollers: Building real-time embedded systems using FreeRTOS, STM32 MCUs, and SEGGER debug tools
- Hands-On Python Deep Learning for the Web: Integrating neural network architectures to build smart web apps with Flask, Django, and TensorFlow
- Internet of Things: Concepts and System Design
- Mastering Computer Vision with TensorFlow 2.x: Build advanced computer vision applications using machine learning and deep learning techniques
- Practical Autodesk AutoCAD 2021 and AutoCAD LT 2021: A no-nonsense, beginner’s guide to drafting and 3D modeling with Autodesk AutoCAD
- R and Python for Oceanographers: A Practical Guide with Applications
- Hands-On Kubernetes on Azure: Automate management, scaling, and deployment of containerized applications, 2nd Edition