Foundations of Embedded Systems (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control)
By 作者:Alexander Barkalov, Larysa Titarenko, Małgorzata Mazurkiewicz (Author)
Pages 页数: 184 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社: Springer; 1st ed. 2019 edition (25 Mar. 2019)
Language 语言: English
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
This book is devoted to embedded systems (ESs), which can now be found in practically all fields of human activity. Embedded systems are essentially a special class of computing systems designed for monitoring and controlling objects of the physical world.
The book begins By 作者:discussing the distinctive features of ESs, above all their cybernetic-physical character, and how they can be designed to deliver the required performance with a minimum amount of hardware. In turn, it presents a range of design methodologies. Considerable attention is paid to the hardware implementation of computational algorithms. It is shown that different parts of complex ESs could be implemented using models of finite state machines (FSMs). Also, field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) are very often used to implement different hardware accelerators in ESs. The book pays considerable attention to design methods for FPGA-based FSMs, before the closing section turns to programmable logic controllers widely used in industry.
This book will be interesting and useful for students and postgraduates in the area of Computer Science, as well as for designers of embedded systems. In addition, it offers a good point of departure for creating embedded systems for various spheres of human activity.
- The Art of Performance Engineering: Learn Performance Optimization techniques to ensure high performance of your application
- Linux for Beginners: A Practical Guide for Complete Beginners on How to Master and Discover Surprisingly Tips On How to Use Linux Efficiently
- Learn Coding Basics in Hours with Python
- Data Science: Advanced Guide to Learn the Realms of Data Science Effectively
- Data Analytics: Advanced Guide to Learn the Realms of Data Analytics Effectively
- Azure: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900) Practice Tests
- Convolutional Neural Networks with Swift for Tensorflow: Image Recognition and Dataset Categorization
- Mastering Linux Device Driver Development: Write custom device drivers to support computer peripherals in Linux operating systems