Decision Analytics Applications in Industry (Asset Analytics) Hardcover – 28 May 2020
by:P. K. Kapur，Gurinder Singh，Yury S. Klochkov
pages 页数：576 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Springer; 1st ed. 2020 edition (28 May 2020)
This book presents a range of qualitative and quantitative analyses in areas such as cybersecurity,sustainability,multivariate analysis,customer satisfaction,parametric programming,software reliability growth modeling,and blockchain technology,to name but a few. It also highlights integrated methods and practices in the areas of machine learning and genetic algorithms. After discussing applications in supply chains and logistics,cloud computing,six sigma,production management,big data analysis,satellite imaging,game theory,biometric systems,quality,and system performance,the book examines the latest developments and breakthroughs in the field of science and technology,and provides novel problem-solving methods.
The themes discussed in the book link contributions by:researchers and practitioners from different branches of engineering and management,and hailing from around the globe. These contributions provide scholars with a platform to derive maximum utility in the area of analytics by:subscribing to the idea of managing business through system sciences,operations,and management. Managers and decision-makers can learn a great deal from the respective chapters,which will help them devise their own business strategies and find real-world solutions to complex industrial problems.
- Basis of pythom programming and coding for beginners
- Django | Python For Web Development: Build Web Applications In Python Using Django Framework
- Coding: 3 books in 1 : Linux for Beginners + Python Coding and Programming + Learn Python Programming
- Python Programming For Beginners: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide To Learn Python Programming Fast with Practical Exercises
- Become a Python Programming Expert With Ease
- Python Programming for Beginners: A Complete Beginner’s Manual to Learning Python, Actually If You’re Fresh to Programming