Data Security in Cloud Storage (Wireless Networks) Hardcover – 2 Jun. 2020
by:Yuan Zhang ,Chunxiang Xu ,Xuemin Sherman Shen
pages 页数：171 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Springer; 1st ed. 2020 edition (2 Jun. 2020)
This book provides a comprehensive overview of data security in cloud storage,ranging from basic paradigms and principles,to typical security issues and practical security solutions. It also illustrates how malicious attackers benefit from the compromised security of outsourced data in cloud storage and how attacks work in real situations,together with the countermeasures used to ensure the security of outsourced data. Furthermore,the book introduces a number of emerging technologies that hold considerable potential – for example,blockchain,trusted execution environment,and indistinguishability obfuscation – and outlines open issues and future research directions in cloud storage security.
The topics addressed are important for the academic community,but are also crucial for industry,since cloud storage has become a fundamental component in many applications. The book offers a general introduction for interested readers with a basic modern cryptography background,and a reference guide for researchers and practitioners in the fields of data security and cloud storage. It will also help developers and engineers understand why some current systems are insecure and inefficient,and move them to design and develop improved systems.
- Current State of Art in Artificial Intelligence and Ubiquitous Cities
- Frontiers of Computer Vision: 28th International Workshop, IW-FCV 2022
- The Complete Guide to SCION: From Design Principles to Formal Verification
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence and Robo-Justice
- Kernel Methods for Machine Learning with Math and Python: 100 Exercises for Building Logic
- Music Representation and Transformation in Software: Structure and Algorithms in Python