Data Science:New Issues, Challenges and Applications (Studies in Computational Intelligence Book 869)
by:Gintautas Dzemyda, Jolita Bernatavičienė, et al.
Series:Studies in Computational Intelligence (Book 869)
pages 页数：313 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Springer; 1st ed. 2020 edition (February 14, 2020)
This book contains 16 chapters by:researchers working in various fields of data science. They focus on theory and applications in language technologies, optimization, computational thinking, intelligent decision support systems, decomposition of signals, model-driven development methodologies, interoperability of enterprise applications, anomaly detection in financial markets, 3D virtual reality, monitoring of environmental data, convolutional neural networks, knowledge storage, data stream classification, and security in social networking. The respective papers highlight a wealth of issues in, and applications of, data science.
Modern technologies allow us to store and transfer large amounts of data quickly. They can be very diverse – images, numbers, streaming, related to human behavior and physiological parameters, etc. Whether the data is just raw numbers, crude images, or will help solve current problems and predict future developments, depends on whether we can effectively process and analyze it. Data science is evolving rapidly. However, it is still a very young field.
In particular, data science is concerned with visualizations, statistics, pattern recognition, neurocomputing, image analysis, machine learning, artificial intelligence, databases and data processing, data mining, big data analytics, and knowledge discovery in databases. It also has many interfaces with optimization, block chaining, cyber-social and cyber-physical systems, Internet of Things (IoT), social computing, high-performance computing, in-memory key-value stores, cloud computing, social computing, data feeds, overlay networks, cognitive computing, crowdsource analysis, log analysis, container-based virtualization, and lifetime value modeling. Again, all of these areas are highly interrelated. In addition, data science is now expanding to new fields of application:chemical engineering, biotechnology, building energy management, materials microscopy, geographic research, learning analytics, radiology, metal design, ecosystem homeostasis investigation, and many others.
- Penetration Testing Azure for Ethical Hackers: Develop practical skills to perform pentesting and risk assessment of Microsoft Azure environments
- Learning Elasticsearch 7.x: Index, Analyze, Search and Aggregate Your Data Using Elasticsearch
- Real-World Natural Language Processing: Practical applications with deep learning
- Exploratory Data Analytics for Healthcare (Innovations in Big Data and Machine Learning)
- Practical Data Science with Jupyter: Explore Data Cleaning, Pre-processing, Data Wrangling, Feature Engineering and Machine Learning using Python and Jupyter
- Connectivity and Edge Computing in IoT: Customized Designs and AI-based Solutions