Building web applications with Vue.js: MVVM patterns for conventional and single-page websites 1st ed. 2022 Edition
by Ralph Steyer (Author)
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Springer; 1st ed. 2022 edition (August 26, 2022)
pages 页数：238 pages
Get started with Vue.js quickly and easily with this book
This book provides a compact and practical introduction to the popular Vue.js. Use the MVVC concept for applications on the web on the basis of MVC design patterns and create single-page web applications easily. You will use one of the powerful frameworks based only on elementary WWW standard technologies. With Vue.js you will understand and apply data binding, components, directives and modularity.
- Working with the Vue instance
- Double Curly Syntax and Data Binding
With its strong application focus, this book on Vue.js is an ideal companion for self-study or relevant courses. In terms of content, it is aimed at:
(a) creators of websites
c) Web designer
Dive even deeper into the matter
Ralph Steyer shows which prerequisites you should have to work with this book. Then you will learn more about the framework and the special features of Vue.js. In the further course, the author covers these partial aspects, among others:
- First examples - just test Vue.js once
- How and why does Vue.js work?
- Conditional Rendering: The v-if directive - making decisions
- Dynamic layouts with data binding - making stylesheets dynamic
- Forms and form data binding - interaction with the user
- Transitions and animations - Moving things
If you want to learn even more about the application, this book gives you an outlook on further possible uses and functions of Vue.js in the final chapter. To make it easier for you to get started, you will find program codes and illustrations in each chapter that illustrate complex processes.