Big Data Preprocessing 1st ed. 2020 Edition
By 作者:Luengo (Author)
Publisher Finelybook 出版社 : Springer; 1st ed. 2020 edition (March 17, 2020)
Language : English
pages 页数: 200 pages
ISBN-10 : 3030391043
ISBN-13 : 9783030391041
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
This book offers a comprehensible overview of Big Data Preprocessing, which includes a formal description of each problem. It also focuses on the most relevant proposed solutions. This book illustrates actual implementations of algorithms that helps the reader deal with these problems.
This book stresses the gap that exists between big, raw data and the requirements of quality data that businesses are demanding. This is called Smart Data, and to achieve Smart Data the preprocessing is a key step, where the imperfections, integration tasks and other processes are carried out to eliminate superfluous information. The authors present the concept of Smart Data through data preprocessing in Big Data scenarios and connect it with the emerging paradigms of IoT and edge computing, where the end points generate Smart Data without completely relying on the cloud.
Finally, this book provides some novel areas of study that are gathering a deeper attention on the Big Data preprocessing. Specifically, it considers the relation with Deep Learning (as of a technique that also relies in large volumes of data), the difficulty of finding the appropriate selection and concatenation of preprocessing techniques applied and some other open problems.
Practitioners and data scientists who work in this field, and want to introduce themselves to preprocessing in large data volume scenarios will want to purchase this book. Researchers that work in this field, who want to know which algorithms are currently implemented to help their investigations, may also be interested in this book.
- Customizing ASP.NET Core 5.0: Turn the right screws in ASP.NET Core to get the most out of the framework
- Mastering Kafka Streams and ksqlDB: Building Real-Time Data Systems by Example
- Bioinformatics: A Practical Guide to the Analysis of Genes and Proteins, 4th Edition
- Mastering Linux Device Driver Development: Write custom device drivers to support computer peripherals in Linux operating systems
- Scrum Master: The Agile Training Seminar for Business Performance
- Transformers for Natural Language Processing: Build innovative deep neural network architectures for NLP with Python, PyTorch, TensorFlow, BERT, RoBERTa, and more
- Cloud Native with Kubernetes: Deploy, configure, and run modern cloud native applications on Kubernetes
- Data Analytics in the Era of the Industrial Internet of Things