Automated Software Testing:Foundations, Applications and Challenges (Services and Business Process Reengineering)
By 作者:Ajay Kumar Jena, Himansu Das, et al.
Series:Services and Business Process Reengineering
Publisher Finelybook 出版社:Springer; 1st ed. 2020 edition (February 4, 2020)
The Book Description
This book covers both theory and applications in the automation of software testing tools and techniques for various types of software (e.g. object-oriented, aspect-oriented, and web-based software). When software fails, it is most often due to lack of proper and thorough testing, an aspect that is even more acute for object-oriented, aspect-oriented, and web-based software. Further, since it is more difficult to test distributed and service-oriented architecture-based applications, there is a pressing need to discuss the latest developments in automated software testing. This book discusses the most relevant issues, models, tools, challenges, and applications in automated software testing. Further, it brings together academic researchers, scientists, and engineers from a wide range of industrial application areas, who present their latest findings and identify future challenges in this fledging research area.
- Fundamentals of Image Data Mining: Analysis, Features, Classification and Retrieval, 2nd Edition
- From Big Data to Intelligent Data: An Applied Perspective
- Benefit/Cost-Driven Software Development: With Benefit Points and Size Points
- Fundamentals of IoT Communication Technologies
- Technology Development for Security Practitioners
- Geometric Structures of Statistical Physics, Information Geometry, and Learning