Automated Software Testing:Foundations, Applications and Challenges (Services and Business Process Reengineering)
by:Ajay Kumar Jena, Himansu Das, et al.
Series:Services and Business Process Reengineering
pages 页数：165 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Springer; 1st ed. 2020 edition (February 4, 2020)
This book covers both theory and applications in the automation of software testing tools and techniques for various types of software (e.g. object-oriented, aspect-oriented, and web-based software). When software fails, it is most often due to lack of proper and thorough testing, an aspect that is even more acute for object-oriented, aspect-oriented, and web-based software. Further, since it is more difficult to test distributed and service-oriented architecture-based applications, there is a pressing need to discuss the latest developments in automated software testing. This book discusses the most relevant issues, models, tools, challenges, and applications in automated software testing. Further, it brings together academic researchers, scientists, and engineers from a wide range of industrial application areas, who present their latest findings and identify future challenges in this fledging research area.
- Computing Systems for Autonomous Driving
- Hardware Oriented Authenticated Encryption Based on Tweakable Block Ciphers
- Knowledge Graphs:Methodology, Tools and Selected Use Cases
- Genetic Programming for Production Scheduling: An Evolutionary Learning Approach
- Introduction to Deep Learning for Healthcare
- Deep Learning Applications, Volume 3 (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 1395)