Applying Data Science: How to Create Value with Artificial Intelligence
By 作者:Arthur K. Kordon
ISBN-10 : 3030363740
ISBN-13 : 9783030363741
Product Dimensions : 15.6 x 2.87 x 23.39 cm
Hardcover : 528 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社 : Springer; 1st ed. 2020 Edition (13 Sept. 2020)
Language 语言: : English
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
This book offers practical guidelines on creating value from the application of data science based on selected artificial intelligence methods.
In Part I, the author introduces a problem-driven approach to implementing AI-based data science and offers practical explanations of key technologies: machine learning, deep learning, decision trees and random forests, evolutionary computation, swarm intelligence, and intelligent agents. In Part II, he describes the main steps in creating AI-based data science solutions for business problems, including problem knowledge acquisition, data preparation, data analysis, model development, and model deployment lifecycle. Finally, in Part III the author illustrates the power of AI-based data science with successful applications in manufacturing and business. He also shows how to introduce this technology in a business setting and guides the reader on how to build the appropriate infrastructure and develop the required skillsets.
The book is ideal for data scientists who will implement the proposed methodology and techniques in their projects. It is also intended to help business leaders and entrepreneurs who want to create competitive advantage By 作者:using AI-based data science, as well as academics and students looking for an industrial view of this discipline.
- SQL Server Data Automation Through Frameworks: Building Metadata-Driven Frameworks with T-SQL, SSIS, and Azure Data Factory
- Starting Out with C++ from Control Structures to Objects, 9th Edition
- ES6 in Practice: The Complete Developer’s Guide
- Creating Game Environments in Blender 3D: Learn to Create Low Poly Game Environments
- Designing the User Interface: Strategies for Effective Human-Computer Interaction, 6th Edition
- Distributed Ledgers: Design and Regulation of Financial Infrastructure and Payment Systems
- Multicriteria Portfolio Construction with Python
- New Frontiers in Cryptography: Quantum, Blockchain, Lightweight, Chaotic and DNA