Applying Data Science: How to Create Value with Artificial Intelligence
By 作者:Arthur K. Kordon
ISBN-10 : 3030363740
ISBN-13 : 9783030363741
Product Dimensions : 15.6 x 2.87 x 23.39 cm
pages 页数: 528 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社 : Springer; 1st ed. 2020 Edition (13 Sept. 2020)
Language 语言: : English
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
This book offers practical guidelines on creating value from the application of data science based on selected artificial intelligence methods.
In Part I, the author introduces a problem-driven approach to implementing AI-based data science and offers practical explanations of key technologies: machine learning, deep learning, decision trees and random forests, evolutionary computation, swarm intelligence, and intelligent agents. In Part II, he describes the main steps in creating AI-based data science solutions for business problems, including problem knowledge acquisition, data preparation, data analysis, model development, and model deployment lifecycle. Finally, in Part III the author illustrates the power of AI-based data science with successful applications in manufacturing and business. He also shows how to introduce this technology in a business setting and guides the reader on how to build the appropriate infrastructure and develop the required skillsets.
The book is ideal for data scientists who will implement the proposed methodology and techniques in their projects. It is also intended to help business leaders and entrepreneurs who want to create competitive advantage By 作者:using AI-based data science, as well as academics and students looking for an industrial view of this discipline.
- Fundamentals of IoT and Wearable Technology Design
- SwiftUI Essentials – iOS 14 Edition: Learn to Develop IOS Apps Using SwiftUI, Swift 5 and Xcode 12
- SAS Visual Analytics for SAS Viya
- Deep Neural Network Design for Radar Applications
- AI for Emerging Verticals: Human-robot computing, sensing and networking
- Scratch 3 Programming Playground: Learn to Program by Making Cool Games, 2nd Edition
- Deep Learning on Windows: Building Deep Learning Computer Vision Systems on Microsoft Windows